Monday, October 11, 2010

My Best Friend!!

                          
Me & My Bestie!
                             

 Theresa is one of my very best of friends!! We met in 2008 and have been inseparable ever sence haha!! We call each other "Twins" because we talk, look and act soo much alike! Treza has always been there for me, through the thick and thin; she's always right there to catch me when I fall. I always run to her to advice on pretty much anything in life and she always knows what to say to make things so much better. She is such a beautiful girl inside and out, and I really admire her strong faith and her cheerful attitude towards life :)







Theresa just started a blog recently and it's AMAZING!!!! It's called Angel Whispers!! <3 And it's soo cute!! So check it out :)

0 comments: