Sunday, April 11, 2010

Live.Laugh.Love

Hey! Welcome to my Blog! I am really excited about this! It's something new for me and seems like it could be a ton of fun! Let me tell you about myself!







This is ME!

I am 20 years old, oldest of 6 kids, and love my life!
My motto in life is LIVE, LAUGH and LOVE!


I love so many things about life!

  • Jesus! He is my everything and my life would not be complete without Him!

  • My Catholic Faith! It keeps me alive and so encouraged! I love going to Daily Mass, Adoration, Spending time with my friends from Youth Group and so much more!

  • My Family! I probably don't tell them enough, but I lean on them so much! I love family dinners and reminiscing back on when we were all little. Thank you all for everything you've done for me! I love you!

  • My Best Friends! I thank God everyday for my bff's! Marianna and Theresa! I don't know what I would do without my girls! We love to shop, stay up all night, get hyper, dance around like crazy and make cookies! They have been with me through it all, they have laughed with me, cryed with me..and I love them for it! <3

  • Children! I love love love kids! Children are so crazy and cute, I just love them! Especially newborn babies..can anything be more precious?

  • Creation! I love just opening my eyes and seeing all the of beauty around me! I love big huge green fields, pink and purple sunsets, spring flowers, animals, the ocean, the huge mountains, all the differant unique people I meet everyday, and so much! It's so easy to forget that we really are blessed to be alive! God has given us soo much, we need to thank Him for it all!

  • The Bible! I love reading my Bible everyday! It really helps me get through the day :) I love how there is a verse for every situation in life....its awesome!



     Marianna and I

My BFF Theresa and I


SISTERS!!


      Me and Theresa's Nephew Jamesy Boy

             

                                                            Best Friends for LIFE!

                                               


Sisters on Easter



         Me and the Cutest Twins EVER!






Well that's a little sneak peak into my life! :)



6 comments:

Hummingbirder said...

I love your new blog. How do you get music on your blog? Is it free?

Hannah said...

Aw thanks Mom! :) Yeah its totally free!! Go to Playlist.com and "create playlist" and then "share playlist" and just go from there. It's pretty sweet!

Mrs. E said...

Hi Hannah,
This is SO exciting!
Your blog looks great!!! <3
Love the colors and design you picked.
I so enjoyed reading about the "things
you love about life."
Your boyfriend seems very sweet.
I can hear wedding bells.... *smiles* ;)

Looking forward to visiting you
again... I just know you will LOVE
blogging!

With Much Love in Christ~
Jenny :)

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." -Psalm 16:11

Anonymous said...

Hey hannah,
I LOVE your blog!
Its so cute!
I miss Page and Mickey.:(
Julia.:)

Hannah said...

Thanks so much Jenny :) I love your blog as well! This will be so much fun!! I love it already!!

Aw and thanks Juls!! I know..Paige and Mikey were soo cute! Maybe we will see them again one day! <3

Anonymous said...

Hey Hannah!
The Baby goats are named:Romeo And Malono.......
Weird Right?
But I like Romeo.....
I LOVE your blog!
Its adorable!(Don't know if i spelled that right!)
Luv and miss you a ton!
Becca